While entrepreneurs mainly focus on their core business, (legal) distractions are to be avoided at all times. We are committed to assisting our clients with a wide variety of legal questions in order to avoid discussions and resolve them before further escalation.
Corporate and Commercial
We have extensive expertise in M&A litigation, shareholder and joint venture disputes, corporate governance disputes, restructuring and insolvency, construction disputes and complex contractual disputes.
We also advise on a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters including shareholder disputes, corporate governance, corporate reorganizations, the setting up of business contracts such as distribution agreements, joint venture partnerships and strategic alliances, license agreements and franchise agreements.
Debt collection and insolvency
We have a broad experience in the enforcement of creditor claims and in-court as well as out-of- court reorganizational transactions.
We provide specialized support in all types of alternative dispute resolution such as mediation and collaborative negotiation.
Quorum Law as a legal partner for blockchain and smart contracts
Quorum Law provides support in the context of blockchain and smart contracts, including:
- Drafting terms and conditions related to a (blockchain) platform;
- Structuring smart contracts;
- Drafting privacy policies;
- Drafting AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policies;
- Impact of the MiCa (Markets in Crypto-Assets) Regulation and MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) Directive;
- Obligations regarding consumer protection within blockchain;
- General advisory services.