Quorum is looking for a junior corporate M&A lawyer with 0-1 years of experience to reinforce their Corporate/M&A team.
Quorum’s growing Corporate/M&A Team works for SME’s, start-up & scale-up companies, private equity investors and multinational enterprises in national and international transactions.
Quorum is an Antwerp based corporate boutique law firm, founded by Davy Gorselé in 2012. Since then, the team of Quorum (which today consists of 16 lawyers) has developed as a trusted partner for its clients on corporate transactions, investments and commercial advisory & dispute resolution.
Quorum is a dynamic law firm with a no nonsense attitude where team spirit and friendship are core values.
As Corporate M&A lawyer, you will notably be responsible for:
- Legal consultation and advice:
- Provide strategic legal advice to clients on a wide range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, compliance, …
- Analyze complex legal issues and offer practical solutions tailored to clients’ business objectives.
- Due diligence:
- Conduct thorough due diligence investigations to assess legal risks associated with potential transactions, partnerships, or corporate actions;
- Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Assist clients in structuring and executing mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and other corporate transactions, including conducting negotiations and preparing necessary documentation.
- Corporate Governance:
- Advise clients on corporate governance matters, including board meetings, shareholder relations, regulatory compliance, and disclosure requirements.
- Legal Research:
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in corporate law, regulations, and industry trends to provide informed legal advice to clients.
- You have a master’s degree in law and can present a strong academic track record. An additional master’s degree or LLM is a plus;
- You have 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in the field of corporate law;
- You are capable of making in-depth analyses, providing creative and pragmatic solutions and working autonomously;
- You are inspired by working with others and have excellent communication skills;
- You are ambitious and you want to grow in a professional environment;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a plus.
- A young and dynamic team.
- Intellectually challenging and rewarding work.
- Close co-operation with the partners.
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your experience.